GeePower Electric Tools Battery Characteristics
GeePower® Electric Tools Battery can be used to Electric vehicles and other energy storage areas. These Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) batteries, produced by GeePower? here in China, are rated at more than 2000 recharge cycles, can be assembled in series and parallels with a battery management system (BMS).
The Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery is a type of rechargeable battery based on the original lithium ion chemistry, created by the use of Iron (Fe) as a cathode material.
Already passed all of the safety tests(overcharge, overdischarge, over temperature, short circuit, drop, Crush, Needle puncture tests, etc). These battery cells do not catch fire, no explosion and no leakage.
- Soft polymer pack ,electrolyte reduced design, can be operated in any position.
- Low internal resistance.
- Flexible design to meet customer’s unique requirement.
- Basic cells are mass produced and easy to build stable and consistent large capacity battery packs.
- Suitable for high rate charge and discharge.
- 30years experience in rechargeable batteries.
- 10 years experience in Lithium batteries.
- Geepower battery can be above 2000 recharge cycles.
- Poor electrolyte, can be operated in any directions.
- Can be discharged at high current(up to 5C), charge current(up to 3C).
- Extremely High Rate Capability.
- High safety performance(no flowing electrolyte).
- Fast charging is available(can up to 3C, less than 20minutes).
- Very good performance under high temperature.
- High energy density, 110~140wh/Kg.
- Light weight and small volume, about 1/3 weight and volume of lead-acid batteries.